- Incentives of joining the HRECC:
- Receive your first three years of service for free,
- 50% off your fourth year and
- 25% off your fifth year.
- New stakeholders will receive an assessment of all of their communications infrastructure and technology.
- Equipment needed to join our center will be requested through the State 911
Department for funding. *
- Brand new 6,000-square-foot facility at the Holbrook Public Safety Building.
- State-of-the-art technology and communications infrastructure, including “full duplex” communication, priority dispatch, phone app notifications and fire station alerting.
- Certified EMD Resource with robust QA/QI program.
- Extensive network connectivity, and technology monitored 24/7 with redundant systems in place.
- Four Communications Unit Leaders (COML’s) on staff to respond to incidents as requested or required to provide communications support and resource management.
* Incentives require State 911 Department approval